GOOGLE MAPS & MY BUSINESS
How do we get started?
An imgforge dedicated trained Google My Business SEO analyst will, create, edit, merge and optimize your page.
What does a Google Maps Google My Business package include?
- Create, consolidate or verify your Business listings.
- Research, identify and analyze competing My Business listings for potential major categories and locations to be targeted
- Research and identify keyword phrases to be targeted in categories and content
- Edit and upload content including images and video as required to achieve 100% completion rating
- Create 910 Business citations and references from authoritative sources
- Encourage 5 reviews on Google+ from customers and business referees
How much will this cost?
A Google Maps Google My Business package is $599 which represents around nine man hours by your SEO analyst support team here at imgforge.
How soon can we start?
If you decide to proceed, you will receive a simple, plain English agreement confirming all the deliverables ready for your signature. Depending on our project schedule we can usually commence within a few days of receiving your sign off
How do I find out more?
It is important that you are learning business online to help find out more about our Google Maps Google My Business Package or our other SEO packages and to discover how we can help you to grow your online traffic, gain high visibility and improve the quality of lead generation and increase your sales revenues, get in touch now for a confidential chat about your Search Engine Optimization content needs.
imgforge Google Maps Google My Business Maintenance Plan
A Google Maps Google My Business Maintenance Plan is $400 and can only be taken in conjunction with Google Maps Google My Business Package.
- Ongoing fine tune of your Business page including categories, location and content including images, podcast and video as required.
- 910 Google Maps Google My Business citations references from authoritative sources
- Encourage 45 reviews on your listing from customers and business referees